Today marks the third and final day of my three days of gifting.
Corolle has since stepped in and offered a doll from their Les Classiques line (details to come-the doll will be included in Day 2’s giveaway), and Laura of Super Glue Mom has offered to donate a $20 gift card to Target to someone who could really use it.
I’m so grateful to all of the kind, huge hearted souls that I am lucky enough to call my friends and readers. You all are amazing and I hope that by doing this we all can make someone’s holidays a little brighter!
Mom and Dad
This super cool bluetooth in car speakerphone is the perfect product for multitaskers. It allows you to be hands free in the car without ever taking your eyes off the road. Absolutely necessary for a life with small children – especially on road trips.
* Dual microphones for excellent audio
* Get info via Voice Announcements™
* Crystal clear sound and voice with DSP
* Play music and calls via car stereo
* Multiuse™ – connect to 2 devices at the same time
* Up to 10 hours talk time and up to 13 days standby time
One of the most beautiful pieces I have seen for mothers. I love the simple elegance- it’s truly something that can be worn every day and look stunning. The Mama collection is made from 18K white gold, 14K yellow or rose gold and diamonds on 16″ chains. Tali, the artist, is a former New Yorker, and mother extraordinaire herself. These are some of my most coveted pieces of jewelry and make fabulous gifts year round.
Super sleek and sturdy for the mom-preneur on the go. Features the following:
* Built-in stand and presentation easel
* Form fit design made specifically for the iPad with a Velcro tab and button closure to secure your iPad
* Featuring a textured, faux leather gold case with additional pink accents
* Impact resistant, flexible plastic shell
* Access to all ports and function
You’ll never mistake your phone for someone else’s again. Personalized with your own photos and super sturdy. Makes a thoughtful gift for moms, dads, aunts, uncles, grandparents-pretty much everyone that has a phone!
On my own personal Christmas list. Ahem. 🙂
I’m giving away one Jabra Cruiser to someone that needs one. I’m also matching Laura’s $20 gift card, so if you know someone that is low on gifts this year, please let me know so I can help them out, even a little bit.
UPDATE: Momma’s Gone Gifty Three Days of Gifting Giveaway isn’t going to be up until Monday night. So keep you stories coming in!!
Leave a comment and I’ll choose on Monday, December 27th.
Have a lovely, beautiful holiday everyone!